Refinance Your Home
In a nutshell, refinancing is the process of getting a new mortgage to replace your existing mortgage. The mortgage lender pays off the first loan and replaces it with the new one.
Let’s explore the Reasons to Refinance Your Home:
- You would like to lower your monthly mortgage payment.
- You can change the length of the mortgage.
- You could move from an adjustable rate mortgage to a fixed rate mortgage.
- You can access the equity in your home.
- You want to consolidate your debt.
At Shamrock Financial, making sure your mortgage is the right one for you today and still the right one tomorrow is an important part of our responsibility to our clients.